DeSensiDent kit is designed to repair enamel and fill dentin tubules with Nano-hydroxyapatite (nHAp™) to reduce sensitivity and make your teeth healthier at home.
The DeSensiDent Kit contains 4 desensitizing Repairing Serum PrevDent nHAp ampoules with the purest form of nHAp available, and 30ml tube of Tooth Serum PrevDent nHAp, which, when used together, will effectively reduce sensitivity for an extended period of time.
Repairing Serum ampoule should be used once per week, while Tooth Serum should be used daily in replacement of your regular toothpaste.
DeSensiDent delivers a concentrated dose of nHAp to naturally remineralize and repair enamel, which reduces sensitivity.
How does DeSensiDent help to relieve tooth sensitivity?
Tooth sensitivity is caused by damaged enamel and receding gums, which leads to exposed dentinal tubules. These exposed areas allow fluid to move more freely within the tubules, pulling or pushing on your nerves. The result of this fluid movement is the nerve sending a signal to the brain, that you perceive as tooth sensitivity. A DeSensiDent uses a patented Nano-hydroxyapatite (nHAp) formula, re-mineralizes the exposed dentin tubules and repairs the damaged enamel, which relieves teeth sensitivity.
- Replace your current toothpaste and brush your teeth twice a day with the Tooth serum PrevDent nHAp and insure you brush just prior to the nHAp application.
- Identify the teeth that are giving you sensitivity.
- Once a week, take a fresh Repairing serum ampoule and apply the nHAp™ formula to your sensitive teeth.
- To release the nHAp fluid, place ampoule between your thumb and index finger. The thumb should rest on the ribbed plastic block.
- Gently press with the thumb on the ribbed plastic block to break the internal lock, which will then release the fluid, to be soaked up by the sponge.
- Squeeze the tube and allow the sponge to soak up the fluid. Once the sponge has soaked up the fluid, apply nHAp fluid to all the sensitive teeth by dabbing the sponge on the tooth surface of the sensitive teeth.
- For optimal results, the nHAp formula should be applied and then allowed to sit on the tooth surface for 3 - 4 minutes. Do your best to avoid saliva washing the nHAp formula away during this time.
- You can rinse your mouth with water after 20 minutes.
The PrevDent nHAp ampoule is designed to only be used once, but it can be used on all your sensitive teeth during that one application. Total treatment time is one month. Once treatment is completed, continue your enamel and sensitivity management by using DeSensiDent once every three months and replace your current toothpaste with the Toothpaste PrevDent nHAp for daily use.
DeSensiDent is a unique product based on nHAp formula from PrevDent International BV, Netherlands.