Repairing serum ampoule PrevDent® nHAp™
nHAp™ Ampoules easily apply the nano-Hydroxyapatite Repairing Serum directly to the tooth surface. Ampoules contain the purest form of nano-Hydroxyapatite (nHAp™).
nHAp™ rebuilds enamel and dentin, and protect against external influences, reduces tooth sensitivity by preventing the causes of it. It fills and seals dentinal canals and micro cracks in tooth enamel.
Ampoule's packs - 5 pcs. and 10 pcs.
- Formation of a protective coating against acid and subsequent reduction in hypersensitivity;
- Sealing of dentinal tubules and formation of a protective dentin layer;
- Protection against caries by preventing Streptococcus mutants adhering to the tooth surface;
- Remineralization of early carious lesions and erosive enamel lesions;
- Regeneration and repair of enamel structures;
- Natural teeth whitening by restoring natural enamel luster;
- Prevention of future staining by sealing tooth surface;
- 100% natural and safe.
- Clean the tooth surface as usual with tooth brush and toothpaste. Dry tooth surface thoroughly after cleaning;
- Take the ampoule between thumb and index finger and press firmly on the ribbed plastic square until the lock break. Let the nHAp™ serum soak the sponge. Squeeze the ampoule lightly to quicken the flow. Keep squeezing the ampoule until it is empty while applying the serum to the teeth;
- Allow the serum to work for 3-4- minutes. Do your best to avoid saliva washing the formula away during this time;
- You can rinse your mouth with water after 20 minutes;
- Recommended at least 10 day treatment cycle, at the same time when used with Toothpaste PrevDent® nHAp™ or Tooth Serum PrevDent® nHAp™.
Recover your healthy and naturally white smile.
The ampoule is for single use only and can be used on all teeth.
Long term effect: For a long term effect we recommend to repeat the treatment 5-6 times at home. The nHAp repairing serum should be applied to the tooth surface immediately after brushing.
Tip: Toothpaste must be fluoride free. The treatment and long lasting effect will be enhanced by using the PrevDent® nHAp™ toothpaste. The extended solving of sensitivity problem depends on the individual case.
Using fluoride: Using nHAp™ and fluoride at the same time is not recommended.
Ingredients: Aqua, Xylitol, Hydroxyapatite, Potassium Chloride, Mentha Piperita oil, Linalool, Limonene
Ampoule's volume: 1ml
in the Netherlands by PrevDent International B.V.
Cart is empty.