In-Office Teeth Whitening
Teeth bleaching PrevDent® is a particularly healthy and effective procedure.
PrevDent® uses a system of adjustable proportions of hydrogen peroxide and nHAp™. The specialist can adjust the strength of the bleaching material according to the patient's tooth sensitivity and whitening efficiency.
Active oxygen foam actively acts on the teeth, bleaches coloration and restores the natural color of the teeth.
nHAp™ restores tooth enamel. Hydroxyapatite crystals will penetrate the micro-cracks in the enamel, dentin tubules and seal them. Therefore, the procedure can be performed to patients with teeth hypersensitivity.
PrevDent® specialist will bleaches your teeth by 9 shades in about 2 hours.
- Perform professional dental hygiene 1 week before teeth whitening, apply for the procedure;
- PrevDent specialist prepares the oral cavity for the procedure - insulates the gums and lips;
- Special bleaching materials - Stain removal, active oxygen and nHAp™ foam - are applied to the teeth;
- The oral cavity is illuminated with a PrevDent® whitening lamp;
- The specialist repeats the application of the active substances on the teeth and illumination 6-8 times depending on the intensity of the staining;
- At the end of the procedure, Repairing Serum PrevDent® nHAp™ is applied to the teeth;
- Follow a "white diet" for at least 48 hours after the procedure;
- Keep your teeth healthy and smooth the enamel with Toothpaste PrevDent® nHAp™.
- Perform dental hygiene 1 week before teeth bleaching in office;
- The duration of the bleaching procedure is about 2 hours;
- Efficiency average 9 tones;
- No teeth sensitivity during the procedure;
- Low concentration of hydrogen peroxide - gentle on teeth;
- Enamel restored during the procedure.
Is there an advantage for teeth whitening with a lamp?
The bleaching lamp used in the PrevDent® procedure illuminates active materials, produces warmth. It activates the effectivity of the active substances and greatly accelerates the course of the procedure.
Is Tooth Sensitivity?
Patients do not have toothache or sensitivity during and after the PrevDent® procedure. Patients with naturally very sensitive teeth may experience low sensitivity after treatment. For this purpose, PrevDent® nHAp™ toothpaste with nano-hydroxyapatite is recommended after treatment. It significantly reduces sensitivity and restores enamel.